Light Duty – Autos, Heavy Duty, Performance Vehicles
Marketing & Promotion
Rare opportunity to join a talented marketing team for a growing and influential manufacturer in the automotive aftermarket. You will be part of a team that creates, innovates and experiments with the path forward for the company’s digital landscape. A dream job for someone that does not want to be limited in a typical digital marketing position. The sky-is-the-limit on what this position can create and conceptualize.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Senior Interactive/ Digital Media Designer will create compelling and consistent content for web, e-mail marketing campaigns, video and digital media from concept through completion. This position will require strong interests and expertise in the design and development of engaging user experiences, collaborating with product marketing teams frequently to propose digital-based solutions.
This position is hands-on and will serve as creative designer for digital projects, participating in execution from design to deployment. You must be able to effectively communicate design ideas within a collaborative work environment and help to promote / design online brands.
Detail essential job responsibilities, requirements and key deliverables for the role:
· Develop and design compelling creative assets and tactics for: emails, websites, video, landing pages, digital advertising, social media, and proposals for special projects
· Ability to innovate and imagine digital assets from concept to completion, with knowledge of digital trends in the industry
· Assist in developing the infrastructure and update digital assets to meet the company’s business goals and enhance the customer experience and journey
· Incorporate industry best practices and benchmark digital competitor presence
· Implement new designs & technologies to our digital landscape to stay ahead of competing brands
· Deliver effective, on-brand and on-strategy digital assets
· Translate existing product marketing strategies into effective digital design campaigns
· Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to conceptualize and deliver marketing requirements into compelling digital campaigns
· Ability to research and develop independently to present new and innovative ideas for the company’s digital landscape
· Ensure brand consistency across all digital assets and platforms
· Experience working with online communities
· Provide design support to Product Marketing Managers
Office environment, with some travel to customer, sales offices, and production/distribution facilities. In the latter, there will be some possible exposure to harsh conditions such as: dust, fumes, noise, and varying temperatures for short periods of time. This employee will be required to demonstrate continued knowledge of Haz/Com regulations and requirements. All employees are required to follow safety standards and wear all personal protective equipment in designated areas.
Adjust as necessary: Sitting 70%, standing/walking 30%. Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds is required. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, use hands and fingers to handle or feel; talk and hear.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
ON-THE-JOB TRAINING REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree with a strong emphasis toward Digital or Interactive Design or related fields.
· 6-8 years of experience as a visual, digital or web designer
· 4+ years of experience in the interactive media and/or digital marketing field
· Strong grasp of front-end web development technologies such as HTML5 & CSS3
· Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suites, web content management systems, e-mail marketing software, video production, web analytics, SEO/SEM and social media platforms
· Deep knowledge with Digital Design processes
· Strong attention to detail and time management
· E-commerce/ E-catalog experience a plus
· Automotive Aftermarket experience a plus
About BBB Industries
BBB Industries, LLC, headquartered in Daphne, Alabama, is a privately held, world-class manufacturer and distributor to the North American vehicle aftermarket. BBB's unique platform provides non-discretionary and application-specific aftermarket replacement parts, primarily remanufactured starters, alternators, brake calipers and power steering products, for virtually all domestic and imported cars and light and heavy duty trucks in North America, as well as for many power sport and specialty applications. BBB's core value proposition of providing "the right part, in the right place, for the right price" has made the company the supplier of choice for professional installers in North America. BBB is the unquestioned leader in the "Do-It-For-Me" ("DIFM") segment serving professional installers who make the majority of the purchase decisions.