Automotive parts manufacturer using mostly offshore factories to produce our products for wholesale to established accounts both domestically and internationally. We have experienced rapid growth in the last few years and need additional help growing our existing customer base as well as coming up with new and innovative ways to gain market share.
Our product line is very diverse covering everything from cooling to suspension so automotive knowledge is a must.
Primary responsibilities will include:
1. Managing a team of outside sales representatives, keeping their attention and focus on our product line versus other lines they are also selling.
2. Managing inside sales representatives and account managers ensuring we are providing the best possible service as well as analyzing existing accounts for holes and growth opportunities.
3. Visiting new and existing accounts to bring new customers on board as well as expanding business with existing customers.
4. Creating incentive programs to spur growth with existing customers as well as bringing new customers on board.
5. Thinking outside the box to expand the recognition and reach of our brand both domestically and internationally.
1. Experience - A minimum of 7-10 years building and managing a sales team in the automotive parts and accessories industry.
2. Automotive Knowledge - Automotive enthusiast with personal or professional experience repairing automotive vehicles and the understanding of each parts function.
3. Computer Skills - Computer skills required. Position will require experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint as well as proprietary ERP program.
4. Writing/Grammar Skills - Writing professional emails, marketing content, internal company memos, employee reviews, etc.
About URO Parts
A.P.A. Industries, Inc., exclusive manufacturer of the URO Parts brand, offers more than 4,000 high-quality spare parts for European vehicles. Many of the world's largest spare part distributors rely on URO Parts because of its compelling combination of quality and competitive price.A.P.A.'s distinguishing characteristics do not stop at the product level. Ongoing investment in technology helps data move seamlessly between APA and its distributors, which minimizes order processing time and gets URO products into the hands of end users as quickly as possible. URO distributors are extremely competitive in the marketplace thanks to special manufacturer incentives, and are supported by a professional sales and tech support team with more than 100 years of combined expertise. Product research and development has always been a priority at A.P.A., as each unaddressed OE deficiency represents an untapped market for both URO Parts and its distributors. Given URO's innovative parts and tremendous opportunity worldwide, it's no surprise that A.P.A. Industries is a key supplier to a global network of auto part distributors in North America, Central and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Caribbean.