Our company is an Automotive Aftermarket Manufacturer and Packager of Lubricants. We have been in business for over 40 years and are currently expanding!
Currently, we are seeking driven Lubricant Sales Specialists to focus on building business within assigned territories as well as developing and maintaining strong customer relationships. There are options to work remotely.
The selected candidates will pursue the sale of our products to regional distributors, commercial accounts and national corporate accounts, initiating activities to maximize growth, profitability and customer satisfaction across an assigned territory. Our territories include Southeast, South, Mid-West, and Northeast.
- They will develop a core market segment of medium to large customers in both the automotive wholesale and fleet commercial markets.
- Drive new and profitable business through cold calling, networking, internal and external leads, existing customers and other associated methods.
- Manage both new and existing accounts
- Prepare sales plans and forecasts, monitor and track plans to ensure sales quota is met and/or exceeded
- Develop and propose customer solutions utilizing our vast product and service offerings.
- CRM for activity management and growth initiatives
- Prepare information for customer specific requests, including role and scope of job, including margins and overall profitability.
- Weekly travel is required, with overnight travel as required.
- Competitive Compensation including Bonus Incentive Plan
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Vacation/Paid time off
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.