Our Route Drivers play a critical role in our company’s success. The goal of each Route Driver is to provide a high level of service to our store customers by consistently getting the right parts to the right places at the right time, in the safest possible manner. Our work week consists of four to five nights (no weekends or holidays) and home daily. Electric pallet jacks and hydraulic lift gates are on every trailer and we operate a well-maintained, dependable, late model fleet. Put your career Into “High Gear" with the nation’s top automotive company and start your driving career with O'Reilly today!
***JOIN US FOR A CAREER FAIR***
DATE: July 8, 2017
TIME: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
LOCATION: 1200 N. Century Ave
Kansas City, MO 64120
What’s in it for you?
- Driver Recognition and Awards
- Home every day
- Work week consists of four to five nights (no weekends and no overnight stays)
- Full pallet deliveries with electric pallet jackets and hydraulic lift gates on every trailer
- Well maintained modern fleet of tractors and trailers
- Full benefit package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock purchase plan, etc)
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Incentives
- Generous Team Member discounts
Skills and Qualifications
- CDL class A with a valid DOT physical
- Current Haz Mat endorsement
- Six months tractor trailer experience
- Clean MVR driving record
Be Social. Stay Connected with O'Reilly Careers:
Contact Doug Singleton: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: O'Reilly Auto Parts Careers
LinkedIn: O'Reilly Auto Parts
O'Reilly Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to treat all applicants for employment and all team members in a manner that does not discriminate against them because of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, military obligation, or disability.