Sales Manager – JS Products, Backshop Solutions
JS Products is seeking an experienced, result driven Sales Manager with strong communication and interpersonal skills to develop and leverage business opportunities in a defined account territory within the US. The ideal candidate will have a background making sales calls and presentations to corporate level accounts. Must have experience with cold calling on prospective new accounts and a proven track record of closing new accounts. Must have experience and knowledge of products in the tire supply/tool & equipment industry. Must have basic mechanical skills and understanding of automotive systems.
· Identifying, developing, and growing new business with emphasis on prospecting to attain budget
· Researching, planning, and implementing effective sales, customer retention, and new business development strategies
· Monitoring and communicating competitive information, including pricing, policies, and market strategies
· Communicates new product ideas from market or from customer to increase sales.
· Organizing and managing trade events/shows
· Gather market intelligence from customers, competitors, and vendors
· Maintaining a thorough knowledge of new and existing products, as well as policies and merchandising information
· Understanding and managing relevant reporting or management and financial information
· Developing and promoting corporate image and reputation, as well as protecting and developing the company brand
· Maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor
· Scheduling and presenting product training meetings
· Achieving monthly and annual sales budget/plan as assigned by company
JS Products, Inc. was founded in 1986 with the specific objective to develop, manufacture, market, and distribute specialty tools and equipment to the professional automotive and industrial markets. From the beginning, starting with just specialty lighting devices, the company has blossomed into a multi-national corporation marketing over 4,000 products. JS PRODUCTS, Inc. is an industry leader in providing customers with innovative products in five business segments: Professional Automotive, Back Shop Solutions, Industrial, OEM, and Retail.